
This will be my last blog post in NZ. Not totally sure when I'll get near a computer next, flying out in 2 days...I'll be back online as mud huts allow.
You really can live on 3 hours sleep a night. I hope I have a liver to take to Tanzania. Francoise and I have had so many moving, tearful hugs and touching well wishes from mates I've lost count. I kinda realised last night while pulling off my signature floor spin on the D-Floor for the third time in so many days that this is my last Saturday in NZ for a while. Next Sat I'm in a new place. But you'll all be there wit me. As will my anti-AIDS pills.

Good lord Douggie you need to stop drinking Gin cause it makes you all soppy. Just remember to stay away from the crocodiles etc while you're OS.
ReplyDeleteLaters Bro.
ReplyDeleteYou must be stoked the wait is nearly over! Change some lives, hug some cute kids, see some wild animals, drink with the locals and have fun!!! XOXOXOXOXOX
ReplyDeleteI can't exactly say goodbye as I haven't seen you in over a year, but best wishes, good luck and all that. Pretty impressive what you and Françoise are embarking on. (Google Chrome just tried to change Fran's name to Franchise which is funny. Are there more of her?)Anyhoo, take lots of photos and I look fwd to hearing all your stories...
ReplyDeleteScotty.