I hate having a moustache. Last year when I grew a moustache for Movember, I looked like the depraved murderer in 'The Lovely Bones' movie. As the towns people of Petone threw stones at me and drove my moustached visage out of their community,I swore an oath that I was done with Movember forever.
However, somehow my Human Rights policy team back home is doing Movember as a team and conscripted me in. Okay...so then FOMO (fear of missing out) kicked in so I'm officially back on board with growing a moustache. But this is the last time I will ever inflict this on people, especially my wife. Can't wait to see the reactions of my Tanzanian colleagues and neighbours, gulp.
If you want to donate to a worthy cause, click this link:
http://nz.movember.com/donate/your-details/member_id/861026/
(4 days along...this photo is cooler if you look at it intently while listening to Blue Oyster Cult)
C'mon Baby
Don't fear Movember
Baby take my hand
Don't fear Movember
We'll be able to fly
Don't fear Movember
Baby, I'm your man

No comments:
Post a Comment