Friday
last day of work, I anticipate awkward inter-cultural farewell scenes..
Saturday
farewell from the NZ volunteers and welcoming in a new volunteer. Like the beginning of Platoon with the tired old vets going out and the rookies coming in. Moving things out of our flat. Partying in Moshi with fellow volunteers into the wee hours of Sunday.
Sunday
Get our hung over carcasses to the airport and fly into Entebbe, Uganda. There till Thursday night. Fly back to Moshi.
Friday
Crashing at a friend's place in Moshi. Last full day in Tanzania. What to do on this day...hmmm
Saturday
Fly out of Kilimanjaro via Zanzibar (sigh), Dar Es Salaam, Dubai, Sydney?Melbourne? (not sure), Auckland. I dunno, it was kinda booked a bit rushed...so long as I have inflight movies I'm cool.
Plus I have to take the Staff of Ra to the Map Room in the lost city of Tanis, in order to find the Well of Souls and thus the location of the Ark of the Covenant before the Nazis get to it. Gonna be busy.

No comments:
Post a Comment