Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I am Gordon Ramsay

I was full of cuss words yesterday, trying to carry home a big wooden trojan horse AKA a free standing mosquito net holder. I'm sure I had the heavy end. Then I was so annoyed from that experience, I was a bit reckless on the bike on the way to work and came off it, sliding to a halt on the asphalt...ouch. Oh well, the new net holder is awesome, no more net hanging in our faces, IMPREGNABLE to mosquitos.

ps

Im hearing the weather in Welly back home has reached new levels of ridiculous sustained cold and rain. I feel for you guys. Last night I was chilly so I went with my dress shorts instead of stubbies as I sipped my vino in the garden bar under the African sunset.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment