Was about to leave work last night when we saw the chickens that belong to our work had escaped from their coop and were racing around the yard. Prone to the attacks to the local kites and hungry neighbours. So the wife and I with a finance officer, a transport and logistics officer and the security guard turning up for the night shift spent a merry time corralling the panicked birds back into their coop. Haven't had to do that at work before.
Um what else..
A new accountant started today. I think he's Rwandan. I'm just trying to see if I can distinguish different nationalities...but I don't really want to go 'Aha! You're Rwandan aren't you?!' I'll subtely find out...like, I'll put a Rwandan flag on my desk and see how he reacts.
(5 minutes later)
Well, someone here told me the guy is from Dar Es Salaam, but I'm not so certain. He seems too mild mannered...I'm onto you Mister.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment