Friday, July 16, 2010

Fitter, Stronger, More Productive

So...if a co-worker is positive for malaria and is back at work and there are mosquitoes flying around them and others in the office, is there a real risk of a killer disease spreading? Would it be cool/justified to ask that person to stay away from work or is it just a background risk in Africa (given many African adults have immunity to malaria due to exposire as children). (Shrug)Whatever, Im just glad wifey and I are on anti-malarials.

This weekend sigh I suppose I should do another run. Plus I really should go to a dentist for an ache. One of the fancy dentists in Arusha, not the Moshi lurking nightmarish teeth-pulling-happy, equipment lacking, dental conscripts I have had numerous people warn me about.

'Say AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

1 comment:

  1. Golly Doug that's a tricky one - coming from the land where if you go to work with a cough you'll be asked to go home incase you spread a (by comparison) fairly innocuous and temporary illness around the office...

    ReplyDelete